Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway for two – Gold Package
Relax and unwind in style from a spacious, superior room with countryside views…pure indulgence.
Our Winter Foodie Getaway ‘Gold Package’ includes a two-night stay in one of the three superior rooms at the luxurious Trewornan Manor B&B, an afternoon cream tea, plus dinner at both of our restaurants. Available October, November and December 2021.
Please see full details of the package at the bottom of the page.
Please choose the day you would like to check-in using the calendar below, followed by your preferred dining times.
(Check-in is available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
Take two days out to relax and unwind all from the comfort of a spacious, superior room with countryside views.
An Indulgent two-night package at the exceptional grade two listed Trewornan Manor staying in one of their largest and finest bedrooms, with dinner at both of our restaurants.
Trewornan Manor is the ideal adult only hideaway for those wanting some much needed relaxation in comfort, while enjoying the convenience of being just a few minutes from the spectacular rugged North Cornwall coastline.
Set within 25 acres, including 8 acres of beautiful mature gardens, this boutique bed and breakfast Manor house, dating from 1211, offers 7 wonderfully appointed guest bedrooms, each designed with relaxation in mind. Its proximity to the popular coastal destinations of Port Isaac, Rock and Polzeath make it the perfect sanctuary from which to explore in the day and visit our restaurants in the evening.
Over the two evenings you will savour the seafood delights at both of Nathan’s restaurants based in the quintessentially Cornish fishing village of Port Isaac. The first evening at Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen, sampling a selection of small seafood plates, followed by your second evening at Outlaw’s New Road, where Nathan will be cooking a special winter menu for those on the Foodie Getaway.
Check-in is available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
October, November, December 2021
The Gold Package includes:
- Two-nights bed and breakfast at Trewornan Manor in one of their largest and finest superior bedrooms. Furnished with an emperor sized Hypnos bed and en-suite bathroom, with bath and a separate walk-in power shower.
- Afternoon cream tea for two at Trewornan Manor.
- Dinner for two at Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen on your first evening.
- Dinner for two at Outlaw’s New Road on your second evening.
- Restaurant service charge.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway is subject to availability.
2. Check-in is available on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays only.
3. Restaurant dining sequence is fixed to first night at Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen and second night at Outlaw’s New Road.
4. Dinner at Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen includes “Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen to share menu.” All drinks and additional orders will be charged.
5. Dinner at Outlaw’s New Road includes a set seafood menu. All drinks and additional orders will be charged.
6. Two-night stay at Trewornan Manor is based on two people sharing, inclusive of bed and breakfast.
7. Transport to and from the restaurants is not included.
8. Full payment is required on booking.
9. In the event of interruptions or cancellations due to COVID-19, alternate dates may be offered, or a refund will be available (minus an online transaction fee of 1.5%)
10. All prices quoted include service and are inclusive of VAT.