Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway for two – Silver Package
Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway ‘Silver Package’ includes a two-night stay at the luxurious Trewornan Manor B&B, an afternoon cream tea, plus exceptional seafood dining at both of our restaurants. Available February and March 2022.
Full package details below.
Select your check-in date below.
(Check-in on Monday, Wednesday or Friday)
Take two days out to relax and unwind on our Indulgent two-night package at the delightful Grade II listed Trewornan Manor, and savour the seafood delights at both of our restaurants.
Trewornan Manor is the ideal adult only hideaway for those wanting some much needed relaxation, while enjoying the convenience of being just minutes from the spectacular rugged North Cornwall coastline.
Set within 25 acres, including 8 acres of beautiful mature gardens, this boutique bed and breakfast Manor house, dating from 1211, offers 7 wonderfully appointed guest bedrooms, each designed with relaxation in mind. Its proximity to the popular coastal destinations of Port Isaac, Rock and Polzeath make it the perfect sanctuary from which to explore North Cornwall and visit our restaurants.
Over the two days, Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway guests will discover Nathan’s unique approach to sustainable seafood cookery at our restaurants based in the quintessentially Cornish fishing village of Port Isaac. Dive into Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen on your first night and enjoy an array of small and delicious seafood plates exploring Cornish seafood inspired by flavours and techniques from across the world. The next day, experience either lunch or dinner at Outlaw’s New Road and take a journey through the many possibilities of seafood preparation, with a menu reflecting Cornwall’s bounty from coast to field.
Check-in is available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
February and March 2022
The Silver Package includes:
- Two-nights bed and breakfast at Trewornan Manor. Furnished with an emperor sized Hypnos bed and en-suite bathroom with walk-in power shower.
- Afternoon cream tea for two at Trewornan Manor.
- Dinner for two at Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen on your first evening.
- Lunch or dinner for two at Outlaw’s New Road on your second evening.
- Restaurant service charge.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Outlaw’s Foodie Getaway is subject to availability.
2. Check-in is available on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays only.
3. Restaurant dining sequence is fixed to first meal at Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen and second meal at Outlaw’s New Road.
4. Dinner at Outlaw’s Fish Kitchen includes a set seafood menu for two. All drinks and additional orders will be charged.
5. Lunch or dinner at Outlaw’s New Road includes a set seafood menu for two. All drinks and additional orders will be charged.
6. Two-night stay at Trewornan Manor is based on two people sharing, inclusive of bed and breakfast.
7. The cost of transport to and from the restaurants is not included.
8. Full payment is required on booking.
9. Cancellations made up to 14 days prior to the booking will receive a refund in full.
10. In the event of a national lockdown, or restrictions preventing travel to Trewornan Manor due to COVID-19, all affected bookings will be fully refundable.
11. All prices quoted include service and are inclusive of VAT.